What Are Spiritual Principles For Healing?
It is already well-known fact that the most affordable health care system is based on spiritual prayers or divine principles described in the Bible’s sacred messages.. The essence of spiritual prayers may be found in God’s spiritual laws. They are eternal and practical when we contemplate on them and apply them daily. As we have a desire to grow spiritually or demonstrate the power of Spirit over the matter in our everyday activities, ideas and truths reveal themselves from the Bible and from the healing book “Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures” by Mary Baker Eddy.
Thus, we find the way to our freedom from any disorders.Joyously accepting and obeying the God’s spiritual laws in our hearts and minds helps our human beliefs and knowledge to yield to the supreme all-knowing Mind. Focusing our consciousness on spiritual truths, recognizing, and maintaining them steadfastly in our thoughts as the only true ones which we should follow, liberates our minds and consequently bodies from any disharmony.
Spiritual Prayers and Principles in Christian Science Healing Treatments
- God is the only creator of the universe including man;“Thou shalt have no other gods before me.” Exodus 20:3“And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them.” Jer. 25:6
- God, being divine good, made All and All that He made was good;“And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.” Gen. 1:31
- God is eternal Spirit or Mind, so all things created by Him are spiritual;“God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.” John 4:24“By the word of the Lord were the heavens made;…He spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.” Psalm 33:6
- The real man is not made of matter but of Spirit and man was made only good;“God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him.” Gen. 1:26
- NEVER be afraid of any medical diagnoses or any mental suggestions that are negative. God is omnipotent Love which dissolves any fear;“Fear not, nor be dismayed, be strong and of good courage.” Joshua 10:25“There is no fear in Love; but perfect Love casteth out fear.” 1 John 4:18
- ALWAYS be grateful to God for His wondrous works.“To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.” Ps. 30:12“O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.” Ps.136:26
Mary Baker Eddy, the discoverer and founder of Christian Science reminded her followers to obey God’s spiritual laws or commandments and follow Christ Jesus in all his words and deeds. She said, “Keep in mind the foundations of Christian Science — one God and one Christ.” Miscellany 191:11
We feel joy and happiness when we clearly realize that the spiritual prayers for healing based on God’s spiritual laws, described in the Bible, are so pure and powerful that they cannot be belittled or diluted by any human educated knowledge, dogma, theories or traditions. Only by acknowledging in our hearts moral and ethical laws, we are enabled to regain health and harmony as it was during Jesus Christ’s time. We are able to prove for ourselves the practicality of Christian spiritual prayers for healing.
Feel free to contact us on the page contact to request the healing spiritual prayer.